Sad news about Mango

Don't spam here. We don't care if it's your birthday.
Peach
Site Admin

Sad news about Mango

Post by Peach »

For those who don't know, Mango passed away on August 15th from what was believed to be a drug overdose. No one knows if it was intentional or not, but it was known that he was in an incredibly dark place and going through a messy separation with his wife.

This is kind of turning into a eulogy but I was privileged to call Mango my friend in recent years. He was a good person who didn't deserve this. I didn't know how much I would miss his goofy songs and poetry he'd send me. The Lock Legion really lost one of its own.

Please be thinking of him and his family.

RIP Mango

ClipLock

Re: Sad news about Mango

Post by ClipLock »

May they rest in peace :(

zimlock

Re: Sad news about Mango

Post by zimlock »

Peach wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:25 pm
For those who don't know, Mango passed away on August 15th from what was believed to be a drug overdose. No one knows if it was intentional or not, but it was known that he was in an incredibly dark place and going through a messy separation with his wife.

This is kind of turning into a eulogy but I was privileged to call Mango my friend in recent years. He was a good person who didn't deserve this. I didn't know how much I would miss his goofy songs and poetry he'd send me. The Lock Legion really lost one of its own.

Please be thinking of him and his family.

RIP Mango
rest in peace... :(
go to my god awful website that i made in 5 seconds using google sites https://sites.google.com/view/roombaclock/startsida :mrgreen: