Oh god, not this guy again.

Introduce yourself here. If you do it elsewhere, you'll be banned.
Mp3 Lock

Re: Oh god, not this guy again.

Post by Mp3 Lock »

Glad to see you're still going hard in the art/animation game Cloud. Keep us posted on your card game.

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach »

lol hi wonchop

im glad youre still kicking around and that success clearly hasn't gone to your head

say hi to darksquidge for me

NightLock

Post by NightLock »

Hi there!! we never met. I joined a little later on. Fan of your work and lock please marry me sometime ok later

Rammstein

Post by Rammstein »

I have to admit my memory of your animations was flawed! I rewatched some of your stuff and got positively reminded that you are one of the more talented and diligent members of the LL! :D

I remember seeing your animation in Rewrite, and some stuff Dia did, which made me inspired to try doing FBF stuff myself. I never got very good at it but I remember having fun putting some short FBF stuff in my animations after that ^^

NukaLock

Post by NukaLock »

CloudLock wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:10 pm
How's things been going? I've mostly been working alongside Darksquidge on asdfmovie and Crash Zoom, and we've even developed a card game that should finally be launching soon after months in Corona hell.
Hi I like your work.
Rated E for Enorphshenschtein

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach »

i remember hearing about you because people on sheezy hated you, it made me want to dislike you back in the day but all things said you were one of our most productive and passionate members and i never saw any diva behavior out of you unlike certain other locks who were sheezy famous at the time (cough headlock cough)

it makes me glad that you havent forgotten us and clearly havent let success go to your head