This is night blogging for the ll

Don't spam here. We don't care if it's your birthday.
NukaLock

This is night blogging for the ll

Post by NukaLock »

I guess
Rated E for Enorphshenschtein

NightLock

Re: This is night blogging for the ll

Post by NightLock »

My bad Nuka. But yes here is my thoughts:

The topic of concern is Cocoa. A delicious hot steamy beverage sweetened with rich cocoa and a nice cool topping of whipped cream sprinkled with perfection with a cherry on top. And to add the final touch, a lovely keyhole slapped on the glass. The perfect lock character whom I can call my new personal buddy (next to Samegame. I haven't forgotten you.). He's not really much of a character that stands out in the LL nor does he contribute alot.
He likes to compete with me through making films with each other, showers with no curtain, and lives in my room usually sitting on his computer doing whatever to avoid being productive in life. Truly a complete oddity from society. Who does that? Totally not me. No siree!

For the most part, most of you don't really know him. I do TRY to put him in my lock movies whenever I add in my lock character, but he usually does nothing to really stand out. The most major role he had was at the zoo collab. And that's just a fraction of his character.

So where am I getting at? Well I fear my buddy might not have been my most successful goals throughout my time in LL to show why we have any chemistry at all (lock-wise). I'm not sure if it was the same for Leaf or Winchester (Always saw Leaf with Explosive, Winchester with Clocky) whenever they tried to make stuff. I haven't really been paying attention since I've been in and out then left for over a year and half. To me as an student of animation, thats a big deal to me. Not trying to be dramatic here but in general about relationships between characters. Maybe this year and the next I might be able to explore that better to keep us relevant.

In terms of our actual relationships outside the movies, we're in a good understanding of each other. Not really close or anything like that but still good friends. We have a hard time communicating because neither of us is active enough to keep it going lol. Classic internet scenarios. The dude jumps around in a few of groups (most inactive now far as I know) trying to contribute animation flicks similar of LL. Ultimately, Its safe to say CC is his top priority in being around. Otherwise he simply opts out and does focus on his job and his mountain of responsibilities.

So in the end, I find this relationship rather unique in my opinion. Normally I'd cut ties with folks not wanting to talk with me or in general. I just can't seem to ever do that with those I had some relationship with on Newgrounds in particular. I guess its the movies and the community. Something about that just makes me at least not forget them whenever I draw or try to figure shit out on how to animate this or that. Not sure if anyone else had this feeling who are still pursuing in the arts. Or maybe its only me.

(I really don't know if Nuka was referring to me in this thread but now its mine >:) ).

NukaLock

Re: This is night blogging for the ll

Post by NukaLock »

NightLock wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:53 pm
(I really don't know if Nuka was referring to me in this thread but now its mine >:) ).
OH SHI-
Rated E for Enorphshenschtein