bring back activeworlds

Don't spam here. We don't care if it's your birthday.
Clock

Re: bring back activeworlds

Post by Clock »

Peach wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:01 am
Coffee wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:12 am
i remember joining and deleting everyone's shit, everyone was freaking tf out, i remember cry-laughing
i raged pretty hard so in retrospect it was actually pretty funny
Oh my fucking god I remember that, you had like this massive compound with hangers and shit and holy shit what a mess I'm laughing just thinking about it

DCV

Post by DCV »

I never heard of this active worlds thing before. I logged into this thing to see what it was about, thinking it might be fun to set up a server for shits and giggle, and I couldn't move anywhere because all my keyboard inputs were locked into the stupid fucking chat window. I clocked everything and even closed the chat, no dice. So fuck that.

Minecraft though... How many people we got? I could be convinced to cobble together a dedicated box, I got half the parts and a gig of upload bandwidth.

Wooper

Post by Wooper »

DCV wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:25 am
Minecraft though... How many people we got? I could be convinced to cobble together a dedicated box, I got half the parts and a gig of upload bandwidth.
minecraft is love

SkorLock

Post by SkorLock »

I haven't touched Minecraft since they added an ending but I'd be willing to give it another go

Lemming

Post by Lemming »

Wooper wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:39 pm
DCV wrote:
minecraft is love
Look, I'm not going to be able to commit hours, but I will slowly build a glorious tower to Lemming over an extended period of time. I will call it, the Holy Church for the Gathering of Lemming.
boats and hoes

NukaLock

Post by NukaLock »

Lemming wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:42 am
Wooper wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:39 pm
DCV wrote:
minecraft is love
Look, I'm not going to be able to commit hours, but I will slowly build a glorious tower to Lemming over an extended period of time. I will call it, the Holy Church for the Gathering of Lemming.
They say tis where the 5 different lemmings from the LL discord server meet.
Rated E for Enorphshenschtein

Lemming

Post by Lemming »

NukaLock wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:15 am
We are growing, my dear, yes we are.
boats and hoes

NukaLock

Post by NukaLock »

Lemming wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:19 am
NukaLock wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:15 am
We are growing, my dear, yes we are.
note to self. please remember to draw lemming in the NG tank with 5 other lemmings climbing on the tank. i shall title it: Lemmingrounds.

Lemming

Post by Lemming »

NukaLock wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:25 am
note to self. please remember to draw lemming in the NG tank with 5 other lemmings climbing on the tank. i shall title it: Lemmingrounds.
Man when I see things like this it makes me realise how lame I was with the entire concept of Lemming during highschool haha. Kind of consistent theme with all my work, even my animations. Very excited to turn Lemming into a hive mind legion for the next season haha.
boats and hoes

NukaLock

Post by NukaLock »

Lemming wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:03 am
NukaLock wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:25 am
Man when I see things like this it makes me realise how lame I was with the entire concept of Lemming during highschool haha. Kind of consistent theme with all my work, even my animations. Very excited to turn Lemming into a hive mind legion for the next season haha.
Nobody:
Lemming in this season of LL: