What are you guys up to nowadays?

Don't spam here. We don't care if it's your birthday.
Jujubelock

Re: What are you guys up to nowadays?

Post by Jujubelock »

Arrow Lock wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:24 pm
I doing well these days. After Lockelgion I got into tattooing, then I got tired of that and somehow landed a sweet gig in the advertising agency. I worked for about 5 years at a place called intersection. I used a lock legion animation to show that i knew flash and they loved it.

Now I work for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York as an Illustrator, and I do freelance illustrator as a side hustle.

Really looking forward to sharing art and drawing with everyone again.
We should meet up sometime, I'm in Jersey City.

I'll skip a bunch of stuff, but I sold my house that I built in 2013, and I work as a manager of a consulting team that negotiates software contracts for UBS.

GReY

Post by GReY »

I work with kids. I work with behavioral and mentally disturbed kids, the types that don't function in society and need fixing. Ever seen a six year old try to stab her teacher to death? These are the sorts I work with in a residential program ages 6-13. I could tell some stories that would make your stomachs turn.

Ive been there for four years and am a program manager

Mp3 Lock

Post by Mp3 Lock »

GReY wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:09 pm
I work with kids. I work with behavioral and mentally disturbed kids, the types that don't function in society and need fixing. Ever seen a six year old try to stab her teacher to death? These are the sorts I work with in a residential program ages 6-13. I could tell some stories that would make your stomachs turn.

Ive been there for four years and am a program manager
Were you in a psyc degree? I took psychology as my minor and I know a guy from those days that had a job that was exactly what you describe. I have heard a dozen stories that probably all sound like a regular day of work for you.

It's easy for people to forget about what happens to the "forgotten" children of society. Very few of them end up with happy outcomes.

Wizard

Post by Wizard »

No one cares or will read this but I dated a British Z-list celebrity for a while (has a Wikipedia page about her at least - I'm not mentioned) while unemployed, worked in a hotel, worked in a warehouse for 5 years until my intolerable personality and disability made me unhireable.

I'm a based NEET at the moment, probably in the same situation as Wine.

I have an e-gf who lives in South Africa. I don't take it seriously because I'm a grown man I ain't got time to take fucking internet dating seriously lel.

I still have tons of hobbies but I haven't worked on animation for a while. I moved over to SFM and made some stuff, you might have seen it. I don't know. I'm practising Blender at the moment because it's fun, although I'm not too interested in making animations with it. I'm (slowly) writing short fiction stories and I still play piano, took up cooking, (I make really nice skewers) baking, (I can't fucking make donuts) and even weirdo stuff like origami.

I'm still hooked on opiates. Moved up to morphine but I don't think I'll ever inject. That's too far.

Doubt I can hold down a job any more, let alone a real job. I was going to be seen by a psychiatrist because I show every symptom of Schizoid Personality Disorder, which is basically like autism but you don't wank off to ponies. Yeah but then Covid hit and the woman on the phone said "I just don't want you to miss an appointment and get moved to the back of the queue!" which is basically exactly what happened because I've heard fuck all. I might be able to claim disability for being a mental fuck but I doubt it.

Some of you niggies are mad accomplished, sorry about Peach and Pumpkin but Peach fam if you want to send me like $10,000 in BitCoin I won't be mad.

Samegame

Post by Samegame »

Wizard wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:48 pm
No one cares or will read this but I dated a British Z-list celebrity for a while (has a Wikipedia page about her at least - I'm not mentioned) while unemployed, worked in a hotel, worked in a warehouse for 5 years until my intolerable personality and disability made me unhireable.

I'm a based NEET at the moment, probably in the same situation as Wine.

I have an e-gf who lives in South Africa. I don't take it seriously because I'm a grown man I ain't got time to take fucking internet dating seriously lel.

I still have tons of hobbies but I haven't worked on animation for a while. I moved over to SFM and made some stuff, you might have seen it. I don't know. I'm practising Blender at the moment because it's fun, although I'm not too interested in making animations with it. I'm (slowly) writing short fiction stories and I still play piano, took up cooking, (I make really nice skewers) baking, (I can't fucking make donuts) and even weirdo stuff like origami.

I'm still hooked on opiates. Moved up to morphine but I don't think I'll ever inject. That's too far.

Doubt I can hold down a job any more, let alone a real job. I was going to be seen by a psychiatrist because I show every symptom of Schizoid Personality Disorder, which is basically like autism but you don't wank off to ponies. Yeah but then Covid hit and the woman on the phone said "I just don't want you to miss an appointment and get moved to the back of the queue!" which is basically exactly what happened because I've heard fuck all. I might be able to claim disability for being a mental fuck but I doubt it.

Some of you niggies are mad accomplished, sorry about Peach and Pumpkin but Peach fam if you want to send me like $10,000 in BitCoin I won't be mad.
I care Wizard. I feel you on a lot of that. I have some serious mental health disorders as well. I have some past drug issues myself and it's still a struggle. <3

Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Samegame wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:42 pm

I care Wizard. I feel you on a lot of that. I have some serious mental health disorders as well. I have some past drug issues myself and it's still a struggle. <3
based and samegamepilled, mental health is a fucking meme, i've dealt with the police 3 times in the last month because of my behaviour and i can't actually get help wahey

Samegame

Post by Samegame »

Wizard wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:41 pm
Samegame wrote:

based and samegamepilled, mental health is a fucking meme, i've dealt with the police 3 times in the last month because of my behaviour and i can't actually get help wahey
Have you tried showing them your willy?

Leper Jann Reapson

Post by Leper Jann Reapson »

As an average girl living in a small suburban town, I can assure you, I’m doing fine

I got the newest Sonic game (mania) and I’m lovin’ it

YarnLock

Post by YarnLock »

Leper Jann Reapson wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:03 pm
As an average girl living in a small suburban town, I can assure you, I’m doing fine

I got the newest Sonic game (mania) and I’m lovin’ it
Jamba?

Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Samegame wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:22 pm
Wizard wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:41 pm
Samegame wrote:

Have you tried showing them your willy?
imma whip it out and slap samegames face with it