What are you guys up to nowadays?

Don't spam here. We don't care if it's your birthday.
pumpkin

What are you guys up to nowadays?

Post by pumpkin »

Heyo,

I haven't talked to most of you guys in ages about what you're doing nowadays. Since we've all basically known each other from our teenage years (some even earlier) where we were just fucking around doing nothing of importance, I thought it'd be cool to know what you guys are doing now.

As for me, I work as an IT guy in the field of Machine Learning. Pattern recognition, chatbots, object detection, that kind of stuff. Very cool and interesting field.
I'm also engaged to my girlfriend and we were about to have a baby. But sadly, in week 7 of the pregnancy, complications arose which resulted in an abort of the pregnancy. We stopped trying afterwards (this was last month by the way) and probably won't start trying again for a while.

Coffee

Re: What are you guys up to nowadays?

Post by Coffee »

Sorry for your loss Pumpkin!

I am an alcoholic who works in a bottleshop!

Lemming

Post by Lemming »

Congratulations on your engagement and sorry for your loss.

Mostly, I just get fucked pretty hard in the sphincter by my schools board of trustees while covid-19 saps all my salary so they can do stuff like buy advertising and refurbish the assembly hall for when the mayor visits on Tuesday.

Fuck private industry aye, honestly.
boats and hoes

Carrot

Post by Carrot »

https://www.instagram.com/heisenbald/

Pretty good snapshot into what's important to me.

Rammstein

Post by Rammstein »

Ah shit, sucks to hear that about your girlfriend's pregnancy, I hope things turn out alright for you two and that it doesn't take out too much of a toll on you!

It's cool to hear you're doing some cool computer stuff though! How long have you been doing that? Last we spoke you were involved in running a certain web store if I don't remember wrong?

zteagh

Post by zteagh »

Coffee wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:00 pm
Sorry for your loss Pumpkin!
I echo this sentiment, hope all else is well with you pumpkin
[quote=Coffee post_id=186 time=1592485208 user_id=61
I am an alcoholic who works in a bottleshop!
[/quote]
This sounds like a movie description

Atm I'm a meatcutter in a grocery store, pretty genuinely loving that job because it's easy and chill and I make better wages than everyone but higher management. In about a month I'm closing on buying a nice little house in a quiet neighborhood. Otherwise my gf has been trapped here for several months because of the quarantine. She's a non-us-citizen from mexico so she can't work while she's here but she's playing as my maid which is super nice.
Projectwise I've been pumping out music, recording alnums and learning many instruments (mandolin is my main, just blew the stimulus check on a fancy one) and practicing with a band to go busking dressed as some gay merry men

Carrot

Post by Carrot »

I've worked in the local timbermill the last 5 years and love it, keep fit and keep the fuck away from any customers.

TrashLock
Site Admin

Post by TrashLock »

Sorry for your loss Pumpkin. I know a friend who had that happened to him and it was quite devastating.

For my part, I'm married, no kids, and looking for a job. I created my own company 4 years ago and it was running okay but not well enough for my tastes. So now I'm looking to find something that will bring me $$mad stackzzz$$ and I'm well into stage 2 of recruitment with a large software consulting/outsourcing firm.

My company was into interactive event solutions if anyone asks, you can still find our website on https://fullrange.ch. I kept the office and turned it into a woodworking workshop / man cave because, go figure, having nothing to do because of COVID and no job starts to create weird passions in people. I've built lamps, shelves, and am in the process of building more stuff until I start working.

Wine

Post by Wine »

furloughed to fuck and back lol this is week 12

just gaming and getting fatter
signature

Lemming

Post by Lemming »

Carrot wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:35 pm
I've worked in the local timbermill the last 5 years and love it, keep fit and keep the fuck away from any customers.
Was going to say, you're looking pretty fit on your IG. Well done man.
boats and hoes