Lock Legion Youtube

Don't spam here. We don't care if it's your birthday.
Samegame

Lock Legion Youtube

Post by Samegame »

Is there an official Lock Legion youtube? If not, why not? There's a feature on there where one channel can "Feature" other and we could all link our personal or "lock" youtube accounts and post videos like that, right? Just high as fuck right now and brainstorming.

Lemming

Re: Lock Legion Youtube

Post by Lemming »

Pretty sure there is, unsure who's in control of it.
boats and hoes

SkorLock

Post by SkorLock »

Here's the most legit-looking one I found. As for who manages (managed) it, I have no clue.
I also found another lock legion account with one video: "RSS Lock presents: Shorts." That guy's great at squatting on Lock Legion account/domain names. He did beat the other account's creation by ~6 months though.

Lemming

Post by Lemming »

SkorLock wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:06 am
Here's the most legit-looking one I found. As for who manages (managed) it, I have no clue.
I also found another lock legion account with one video: "RSS Lock presents: Shorts." That guy's great at squatting on Lock Legion account/domain names. He did beat the other account's creation by ~6 months though.
And another!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa5Srf ... NlrMLuQGyQ
boats and hoes

Mp3 Lock

Post by Mp3 Lock »

There has been a couple of them but they mostly all share the same fate, I think it would be nice if we had a standardized shared account that a bunch of us would use to start uploading the LL catalog to. Keep in mind that's gonna be a lot of work for what is essentially a museum of exhibits only we care about.

Lemming

Post by Lemming »

Mp3 Lock wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:49 am
There has been a couple of them but they mostly all share the same fate, I think it would be nice if we had a standardized shared account that a bunch of us would use to start uploading the LL catalog to. Keep in mind that's gonna be a lot of work for what is essentially a museum of exhibits only we care about.
It would be very nice to have a catalog. We'd get smashed by copyright though - shouldn't get any strikes or any channel threatening stuff, but should lightning strike and the channel gets huge, we'd see no money basically lol. So minor thing.
boats and hoes