locklegion.com - IT'S DONE

Don't spam here. We don't care if it's your birthday.
TrashLock
Site Admin

locklegion.com - IT'S DONE

Post by TrashLock »

FINAL UPDATE
http://locklegion.com

There you go guys! In the following days I will migrate locklegion.website to locklegion.com. You will have to log back in!

UPDATE!!!!
We did it! You guys are so generous, it's amazing. Turns out there's like 29$ in fees so the extra 50 bucks should cover that. A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!

I've initiated the purchase and it looks like this domain broker is more afraid of me scamming them than I am of them scamming me! They are confirming my credit card by charging a 1$ fee on it which will get me a code. Oh well, it's in the process of being done so fear not my friends!

And the payment has been sent! Seems like everything is set to be done by tomorrow!

Edit 28.07.2020:
I have pulled a Jimmy Wales and put a giant message at the top of the site. I'm putting in 300$ of my own. I give this fundraiser 2 days to get the temperature and then I will go ahead and make the purchase.

The domain broker I'm working with seems legit, but as with everything on the internet, you can never be 100% sure. I have to pay by Credit Card so I don't think anything can really go wrong. In the worse case, I can always make a claim with Visa. If the worse happens, I will refund everyone's money.

Here's the PayPal donation link: CLICK HERE

Why not use Gofundme? They take a bigger commission than PayPal and I hate them for becoming the alternate health system in the US. I have serious ethical problems with that and I hope they die soon.

What about PayPal fundraiser thing? I tried that, it wouldn't let me specify an amount in USD, which makes me think money would be lost in the conversion. Fuck PayPal for forcing their terrible rates on us.

How can we trust you? Short answer is: you can't. This is the internet, after all. All I can tell you is that I'm not a 16-year old anymore and I can afford a DS with my own money. I'm really doing this because I got some pretty positive feed-back from you guys in wanting to be a part of this project.

I made a donation but it's not raising the progress bar? Yeah, I'm doing that manually so it's not instantaneous. I will keep a list of who donated what and might do something with that in the future. Say, if I bring back premium accounts or something of that sort!

-- --

So guys,

For the past few weeks, I've been working on getting back the locklegion.com domain name.

After all, this is LL history we're talking about. Thousands of Flashes all around the internet link to that domain.

They accepted my offer for 1000$, which, given the previous offers at around 10k, is a pretty good deal!

Let's say I were to make some fundraiser to pay for it, would you chip in? And how much? Just 50 or 100$ would be good enough to help me!

LOCK LEGION LIVES!

YarnLock

Re: locklegion.com

Post by YarnLock »

Hi, I could pitch in a little bit, $100 totally doable

NukaLock

Post by NukaLock »

Sorry I don't have a bank account or anything rn, I would donate if I could!
Rated E for Enorphshenschtein

Samegame

Post by Samegame »

I could chip in between 50-200 depending on what's going on with this second stimulus

NightLock

Post by NightLock »

Yeah I could. I would have to wait and see my financial status for next month. 50 might be possible. Hoping I can do 100.

Smashed

Post by Smashed »

I could chip in about €160 (~$180) currently.

SkorLock

Post by SkorLock »

I'd chip in some quantity of money, like 50-100 USD. What else am I going to spend my money on?

DCV

Post by DCV »

I'll throw down 100 and contribute that newgrounds.rip domain I bought when I was drunk a few weeks ago XD

Mp3 Lock

Post by Mp3 Lock »

Yeah ill pay 50-whatever is still needed

Wooper

Post by Wooper »

are you all rich or something?
i'd feel bad not joining in but i'd feel bad it cant be more than like what, €5?
fuck you guys for being rich