Steam Summer Sale

im in ur base killin ur doodz
SkorLock

Steam Summer Sale

Post by SkorLock »

Has anyone found anything in the current sale they'd recommend or are otherwise excited to play?
I've got some cheap Indies in my cart that I've been interested in playing for a while (Firewatch, Undertale, Talos Principle, Thomas Was Alone) and the Half Life remake (Black Mesa) for a hint of nostalgia. I haven't bought any PC games for a while because of a big backlog and I've mostly been playing my PS4 for couch gaming, but these prices (and exclusives) are pretty tempting.

Wooper

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by Wooper »

Marmoset Hexels 3
im having fun doodling around with it

also Terraria. can't get enough of it

SkorLock

Post by SkorLock »

Wooper wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:43 pm
Marmoset Hexels 3
im having fun doodling around with it
I had never heard of that before but it looks really interesting from what I've seen in the last 15 minutes. If I didn't already have flash CS5 if strongly consider it. Maybe I'll get the free trial and check it out all the same.

Have you mostly been doodling still images or animations? Would you feel comfortable sharing anything you've made?

Wooper

Post by Wooper »

SkorLock wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:11 am
Have you mostly been doodling still images or animations? Would you feel comfortable sharing anything you've made?
i would not, so here's some shit i made in 10 minutes just for you<3

CloudLock

Post by CloudLock »

I ended up picking up Bayonetta + Vanquish (which I spotted cos of a Sega Twitch stream) and Metal Gear Rising, which I am loving right now.

Mp3 Lock

Post by Mp3 Lock »

Bayonetta is legit as hell, one of the very few console games I own and it was so much fun to play. Game is just so insane and creative.

Aubergine

Post by Aubergine »

I'm a fan of strategies, so i grabbed Hearts of Iron 4 whilst it was going cheap. The learning curve is ridiculous and the in-game tutorials are bloody useless, but i'm slowly getting there.