Thank you!!!!

Let's stop calling it Flash, please.
LazyPix3l

Thank you!!!!

Post by LazyPix3l »

Hello,
I know nobody uses the forums anymore, but this is the only other site that my school hasn't blocked, so dammit, I might as well do SOMETHING here.
If you've been hiding under a rock, I just started the Weird Science collab, a Lock Legion music video based off of the song "Weird Science" by Oingo Boingo. It is an attempt to revive the music video collabs that DMCA has killed, and it seems that everyone shares that same interest, because every single part was taken on day one!! Not only that, but three people already turned their parts in on day one too! That is crazy!
I wanted to thank every single one of you who took a part, finished a part, is finishing a part, helped me with setting the collab up (I'm looking at you Zteagh), and just talking about it! It means so much to me that we can not only revive the MV format, but we can revive the Lock Legion too! I am so blessed to be in such a wonderful community, and I thank you all who is participating!
-Beans Lock
(PS: If you missed the chance to get a part in the Weird Science collab, fear not! If this collab is successful, there is a high chance of there being even more collabs like this, so stay tuned for those!)