Who still animates?

Post whatever art you make here folks, we want to see it!
Coffee

Who still animates?

Post by Coffee »

In any capacity? For something that was, ostensibly at least, an animation community, I'd love to know who still animated.
I don't, but think about it often

Rammstein

Re: Who still animates?

Post by Rammstein »

I've always made sure to keep Flash on my computer, but I've never really made any animations with it, after LL, apart from some really quick things for jokes. I've used it a ton as a drawing tool though. In school/uni I often used it for tasks. It's been great for it, it's not too complicated and features like snapping+grid, vector, ease of manipulating lines make it fast to make images fast. For example it was useful for making quick schematics of lab equipment or images for presentations/project reports :D

This is the only one of those kinds I had saved (found it on my external HDD):

I've also often used it to make simple illustrations for D&D campaigns that I homebrew and DM (where it's mostly quantity over quality for imagery).

So I've found some use for learning the flash tools :!:

NukaLock

Post by NukaLock »

i do!
Rated E for Enorphshenschtein

SkorLock

Post by SkorLock »

I'm trying to animate for the slums collab. That'll be my first animation longer than 5 seconds since 2016 which, I have been informed, was 4 years ago. I enjoyed animating when I was younger but now I find it tough to focus my weekend or after work time on creative pursuits.

Samegame

Post by Samegame »

I'm getting back into animation.