pixel rally cars

Post whatever art you make here folks, we want to see it!
Peach
Site Admin

Re: pixel rally cars

Post by Peach »

honestly it had kind of the same effect on me too. $2000 when you're 17 is a huge deal and it also turned me onto the fact that maybe there was a way i could get through life without having to work a bitch level job until i die. my life would probably be a lot different now if that hadn't happened

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach »

also check your discord, i may have an opportunity for you

TrashLock
Site Admin

Post by TrashLock »

Peach wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:08 pm
honestly it had kind of the same effect on me too. $2000 when you're 17 is a huge deal and it also turned me onto the fact that maybe there was a way i could get through life without having to work a bitch level job until i die. my life would probably be a lot different now if that hadn't happened
more than the 2000$, what i'm very proud of about tffg right now is how many kids seem to have grown up with this game. i was baffled to find a lot of youtube gameplay videos and stuff. to me that's more rewarding than money.

i miss you old friend!

Lemming

Post by Lemming »

Peach, I'd love to see a timelapse of your pixel art sometime. It fascinates me how you can use what appears to be such a simple tool but come up with such amazing works.

E: rest of this thread is super cute
boats and hoes

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach »

Lemming wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:33 pm
Peach, I'd love to see a timelapse of your pixel art sometime. It fascinates me how you can use what appears to be such a simple tool but come up with such amazing works.

it's not quite a true timelapse but heres each step that went into doing the subaru

i use a blueprint so i can get the proportions and silhouette right, the rest of the shading and coloring is all done manually

Coffee

Post by Coffee »

soooo fucking good

Mp3 Lock

Post by Mp3 Lock »

Peach wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:43 am
Lemming wrote:

it's not quite a true timelapse but heres each step that went into doing the subaru

i use a blueprint so i can get the proportions and silhouette right, the rest of the shading and coloring is all done manually

That's sick.

I remember when you first started getting obsessed with pixel art, I may have said that its not "real" art and that its the "easiest" form of art or something of that matter. Then I tried doing some myself and holy fuck was I wrong lmao.

Lemming

Post by Lemming »

Peach wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:43 am
Lemming wrote:

Ah so cool man. Would love to see the whole process some day. I have so many questions haha
boats and hoes

Samegame

Post by Samegame »

How long does one of these take you?

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach »

Samegame wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:02 am
How long does one of these take you?