MSPaint Doodle

Post whatever art you make here folks, we want to see it!
Courgette

Re: MSPaint Doodle

Post by Courgette »

CloudLock wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:31 am
Coffee wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:17 am
love it! how much did you like the FF7 remake ?
Enjoyed it quite a bit. Granted there's a few mechanics I wasn't really aware of until very late into the game (I completely missed the Lv2 Limit Breaks on my run) but it was dang good.
Is it worth still getting a PS4 over? I’ve been holding out for PS5 for so long but there’s so much good stuff now

CloudLock

Post by CloudLock »

Courgette wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:23 pm
CloudLock wrote:
Coffee wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:17 am
love it! how much did you like the FF7 remake ?
Enjoyed it quite a bit. Granted there's a few mechanics I wasn't really aware of until very late into the game (I completely missed the Lv2 Limit Breaks on my run) but it was dang good.
Is it worth still getting a PS4 over? I’ve been holding out for PS5 for so long but there’s so much good stuff now
I believe PS4 backwards compatibility is planned for PS5 (afaik, it's only specific titles at launch, but they'll probably make FF7R a priority), so if you think you can afford it you can go for that.

NightLock

Post by NightLock »

CloudLock wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:30 pm
Courgette wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:23 pm
CloudLock wrote:

I believe PS4 backwards compatibility is planned for PS5 (afaik, it's only specific titles at launch, but they'll probably make FF7R a priority), so if you think you can afford it you can go for that.
I'm hoping they do a ps5 limited edition console run someday when part 2 hits. The part 1 console was whack. Just plain black lol and the cover sold separately ONLY for Japan.

Also Ms Paint Cloud Lock looks fantastic!!!