fart noise

Introduce yourself here. If you do it elsewhere, you'll be banned.
User avatar
MasterLock
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:55 pm

Re: fart noise

Post by MasterLock »

Mp3 Lock wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:51 am
Masterlock saved lockday 2008 and lockday 2009, never forget it.


Then he vanished for 10 years lol.


Now hes back and all is right in the world.
hey thanks for the warm welcome but uh, daddy's gotta go out to buy cigarettes and will definitely be back soon

User avatar
Clock
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:00 pm

Re: fart noise

Post by Clock »

Nice, bring me some cigarettes, bye dad

User avatar
Arrow Lock
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:00 pm

Re: fart noise

Post by Arrow Lock »

<3
Image

User avatar
Lemming
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:09 pm
Location: Shenzhen
Contact:

Re: fart noise

Post by Lemming »

And he was never seen again :(
boats and hoes

User avatar
Rammstein
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:30 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: fart noise

Post by Rammstein »

Lemming wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:57 am
And he was never seen again :(
Too real
Image

User avatar
MasterLock
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:55 pm

Re: fart noise

Post by MasterLock »

Clock wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:39 pm
Nice, bring me some cigarettes, bye dad
you're too young for cigarettes. here's my juul
Arrow Lock wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:28 pm
<3
♡(•́ω•̀)♡
Rammstein wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:04 pm
Lemming wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:57 am
And he was never seen again :(
Too real
hey I'm back and, oh gosh, this is embarrassing, but I forgot to pick up milk at the store. brb

User avatar
Samegame
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 10:43 pm

Re: fart noise

Post by Samegame »

MasterLock wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:36 pm
Clock wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:39 pm
Nice, bring me some cigarettes, bye dad
you're too young for cigarettes. here's my juul
Arrow Lock wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:28 pm
<3
♡(•́ω•̀)♡
Rammstein wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:04 pm
Lemming wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:57 am
And he was never seen again :(
Too real
hey I'm back and, oh gosh, this is embarrassing, but I forgot to pick up milk at the store. brb
Please grab me some twinkies.

User avatar
Sky Lock
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:19 pm
Location: Locktopia
Contact:

Re: fart noise

Post by Sky Lock »

Samegame wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:44 am
MasterLock wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:36 pm
Clock wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:39 pm
Nice, bring me some cigarettes, bye dad
you're too young for cigarettes. here's my juul
Arrow Lock wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:28 pm
<3
♡(•́ω•̀)♡
Rammstein wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:04 pm

Too real
hey I'm back and, oh gosh, this is embarrassing, but I forgot to pick up milk at the store. brb
Please grab me some twinkies.
Please grab my hand.

Post Reply